Human Resources Management System (HRMS), is the SQL platform for unified Payroll, Time & Labor, Core HR & Recruitment, Absence Management, Leave management, Deductions & Benefits, Performance and Final settlements.
Goa & Objectives
- Organizational Management: By this atomized HR solution can manage organizational structures and their units, departments, positions, and jobs.
- Personnel Administration: “the people and their information.” Creates and maintains information about employees. Also processes hires, changes, separations, leave and absences.
- Payroll Processing: “the pay and benefits.” Calculates earnings and payment-related items for office staffs and factory workers. Processes benefit and financial transactions, which includes overtimes, deductions, loan adjustment, PF and others
- Time Management: “the working times and activities.” Creates and maintains a work schedule to track employee / workers office hours (attendances and absences) used to pay employees.
- MIS report & Graphical views
- User Creation, Role creates and assign for User’s authentication.
- All types of Master data Entry and setup
- Employee Manager (New employee entry, edit/ update, CV print, employee transfer, auto increment, Status update for settlement, terminate or Resign)
- Leave Manager (CL, EL, SL & Maternity)
- Approval process for leave and salary increment
- Shift & Roistering Manager
- All types of HR related reports
- Employee ID card Print
- Pre-formatted Appointment/Termination letter create
Recruitment with CV Bank – to preserve for next time
Time & Attendance
- Daily attendance data upload from attendance devices
- Daily attendance status with absent/leave/late at Morning
- Employee self portal to attendance status update from outside of office
- Monthly Attendance summary or employee Job Card
- Employee Leave summary
- Salary Manager
- Bonus Manager
- Increment Manager
- Allowance & Deduction
- All types of Salary reports / Pay slip / Salary summary
- HRMS Reports
- Attendance Reports
- Payroll Reports